Food Production Quality Manager
Food/Bakery Quality Manager
Gluten Free Baked Goods Manufacturer
Gillian’s Food’s, head-quartered in Salem, MA, is a premier, SQF certified supplier of gluten free baked goods for over 20 years to an expanding segment of the food industry. Our products can be found in major supermarket chains and health stores across the country. We are currently seeking an experienced Production Supervisor.
- Oversee the company’s food quality program in regards to SQF. Identify problems relating to food safety and quality. Develop action plan and train employees as necessary to prevent any potential problems.
- Involved in creating and implementing Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), SQF, HACCP and food security policies.
- Regularly maintain daily paper work and quality functions to meet SQF certification requirements while also reporting to Management throughout the day with daily quality inspections.
- Involved in creating and developing new products with management team
- Good understanding of FDA and food codes.
- Maintain and upkeep sanitation program as well as train line associates to keep a clean environment through swabbing, record keeping, and data review.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Gillian’s Foods, Inc. standards.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required as Essential
- Thorough understanding of SQF, GMP, and HACCP policies in order to implement plans and manage food safety policies.
- Effectively communicate with supervisor and coworkers. Bilingual preferred but not required.
- The ability to comprehend food manufacturing information and execute plans provided to them as well as maintain accurate records and reports to ensure quality control.
- Ability to use MS Office Suite is required
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible schedule required
Job Type:Full Time Education:Bachelor’s Degree, preferred but not required
- Food/Bakery Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
- Food/Bakery Production Supervisor: 3 year (Required)
- Leadership Development: 3 year (Required)
Gillian’s Foods, Inc., offers competitive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, dental, and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time