Category Archives: Uncategorized
Gluten Free Crabbies
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) jar cheese spread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained
- 6 Gillian’s Foods Gluten Free English muffins, split
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, beat together the softened butter, cheese spread, mayonnaise, garlic salt, and salt at medium speed until well-combined. Gently toss in the crab meat with a fork.
- Spread the mixture on top of the muffins
- Place the crabbies on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until bubbly and crisp.
- Cut each crabbie into 4-6, pizza-like triangles. Serve and enjoy!